Please note the comments attached to each of the registration fields.
Please read the following.
Terms and Conditions that apply to this web site.
- Registered users may only post material to this site that relates to arts events and associated activities. The term ‘arts’ is used here to encompass Dance, Drama, Film, Literature, Music and the Visual Arts in all their forms. Material that does not meet this requirement will be deleted.
- Registered users are individually responsible for the accuracy and completeness of the information they post on this site. Guildford Arts will not accept liability for losses due to errors or omissions in posted events or articles of any kind.
- Registered users are individually responsible for ensuring that they have the right to use any images that they upload to this site.
- Guildford Arts reserves the right to amend or delete any material that it deems offensive, misleading or significantly out of date.
- Guildford Arts will not accept liability for losses of any kind due to technical or other problems associated with the web site, its availability and usage.
- Where a registered user transfers responsibility for the use of this site to another member of his / her organisation, he / she will inform the site administrator by email (email@example.com) and edit his / her profile accordingly.
The site administrator will confirm a registration before it becomes active.
Following administrator approval, you will receive an email confirming your registration and giving you a password. You may use your username or email address + password to log in.
Completing the registration form:
Username – once chosen this cannot be changed: We suggest that you choose a name that gives an indication of your associated organisation or area of activity: e.g. GOpera, HeraldP, GFringe, GodFilm, YAArt.
Email: address for communication (and newsletter) – this will not be made public.
First Name / Last Name
Organisation and Role: Please type the name of your organisation and the role that you perform within it. This is a ‘freeform’ field.
Telephone: It is essential that this be completed. It is a security feature and enables the administrator to contact potential users to confirm details.
Website: The URL of your organisation’s web site in the form www.XXXXXX.XXX (Copy / Paste or type in.)
IMPORTANT: Please read the Terms and Conditions defined on the registration page (or click on the link.) You must tick the box for your application to proceed.