Please note the Terms and Condition that apply to this registration.
Once registration is complete, please visit your PROFILE (Click on Admin) and complete your information.
Please read the following.
- Registered users may only post material to this site that relates to arts events and associated activities. The term ‘arts’ is used here to encompass Dance, Drama, Film, Literature, Music and the Visual Arts in all their forms. Material that does not meet this requirement will be deleted.
- Registered users are individually responsible for the accuracy and completeness of the information they post on this site. Guildford Arts will not accept liability for losses due to errors or omissions in posted events or articles of any kind.
- Registered users are individually responsible for ensuring that they have the right to use any images that they upload to this site.
- Guildford Arts reserves the right to amend or delete any material that it deems offensive, misleading or significantly out of date.
- Guildford Arts will not accept liability for losses of any kind due to technical or other problems associated with the web site, its availability and usage.
- Registered users may remove all personal information and associated events /posts by visiting his / her ‘profile’ and selecting the ‘delete’ button at the top of the page.
- Where a registered user transfers responsibility for the use of this site to another member of his / her organisation, he / she will inform the site administrator by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) and edit his / her profile accordingly.
The site administrator will confirm a registration before it becomes active.
Following administrator approval, you will receive an email confirming your registration and giving you a password. You may use your username or email address + password to log in.
Once registration is complete, please login, goto ADMIN / Profile and complete your information.
Completing the registration form and Profile:
Username – once chosen this cannot be changed: We suggest that you choose a name that gives an indication of your associated organisation or area of activity: e.g. GOpera, HeraldP, GFringe, GodFilm, YAArt.
Email: address for communication (and newsletter) – this will not be made public.
First Name / Last Name
Organisation and Role: Please type the name of your organisation and the role that you perform within it. This is a ‘freeform’ field.
Website: The URL of your organisation’s web site in the form www.XXXXXX.XXX (Copy / Paste or type in.)