Haslemere Comedy Festival
CRACKING COMEDY FESTIVAL COMES TO HASLEMERE!
The Haslemere Fringe are delighted to announce the launch of the first ever Haslemere Comedy Festival, curated by local MC and stellar professional comedian, Andy Stedman!
This truly comic event is taking place at seven popular venues in Haslemere, with many of the venues offering drinks/bars on site and money off vouchers:
• Haslewey Community Centre (12.30-6.30pm with a BBQ lunch – 120 max)
• Haslemere Hall (7.30-10.00pm – 350 max)
• Dylan’s Ice Cream Parlour – Family friendly and a wide range of FREE and fantastic Children’s Entertainment! (1.00-5.00pm – 30 max)
• ST Engineering (St. Christopher’s Green, 2.00-7.00pm – 50 max)
• The Station House Restaurant & Bar (2.00-7.00pm – 40 max)
• Headcase Barbers, Haslemere High Street (1.00-6.00pm – 20 max)
• Haslemere Museum (1.00-10.00pm – 90 max)
Enjoy side splitting humour, satirical quips, amazing comedic timing and razor sharp wit from over 35 charismatic, professional comedians – the majority of them making a pitstop in Haslemere before appearing at the famous Edinburgh Fringe.
Headliners include leading comedians: Mike Gunn, Andrew Ryan, Matt Richardson, Stephen Grant and Jonny Awsum (who recently appeared to great acclaim alongside Ant & Dec on Britain’s Got Talent) – to name just a few of the fiendishly funny leading stand-ups well known on the Comedy Club circuit and various TV and radio shows.