This is a well established, well-publicised event linked to the Guildford Summer Festival and Guildford Fringe Festival. Every year more than 2000 people visit the exhibition and many more see the publicity.
The exhibition takes place in the Mill Studio, Yvonne Arnaud Theatre.
You can be involved as a Patron or a Sponsor.
Benefits for Patrons: £100
- The Company logo and a link to its website from the GA website and ArtsEGG
- The Company name on a list of patron / sponsors prominently displayed at the Mill Studio during the exhibition
- The Company name and logo to be listed in the catalogue
- Opportunity to display fliers etc at the Mill Studio
- Social media acknowledgment
Benefits for Sponsors: £500:
- Sponsor’s logo to be on 5000 fliers
- Sponsor’s logo to be on the banner over the high level door at the Mill
- Sponsor’s logo to be on the large banner fronting Millbrook
- Logo to be on the GA website and ArtsEGG with a link to sponsor’s website
- Opportunity to display pop-up banner at Mill Studio
- Opportunity to have promotional material at The Mill
- Social media acknowledgement
Benefits for Exclusive Sponsorship of the Exhibition: £3500
All of the above plus
- Exclusive private view for staff and guests
- Company fliers to be included in GA mailing (450+)
- Prominent acknowledgement in two editions of Guildford Arts newsletter ‘News and Views’
Please contact Jan Wilkinson firstname.lastname@example.org
01483 575125; 07766 383 192